You’re here: AKSU UTME/DE Admission Requirements 2021. what is the requirement for AKSU Post UTME Admission?, what is the requirement for AKSU Direct Entry Admission? Do AKSU writes post utme? What is AKSU post utme score aggregate? can I gain admission to AKSU with a 180, 190,200, 170? what is AKSU Admission Cut off mark? how can I pass the AKSU post utme exam?
AKSU aspirants have been asking questions lately about the school of choice, some of these questions are listed above, if you are an AKSU aspirant and you want to know the UTME/DE Admission Requirements 2021 then welcome to my post as i will answer you below!
Admission requirements through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME scores of at least 180 and above (subject to change).
3. Post-UTME screening score of not less than 180 (subject to change).
4. In addition to the above, candidates must make Akwa Ibom State University 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
5. Candidates who score less than 180 at the Post-UTME screening test are not eligible for admission into any programme in AKSU irrespective of any higher scores obtained at UTME.
6. For final selection into programmes, the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests are used.
The cut-off point for admission varies from one programmed to another.
Admission through Direct Entry
1. Minimum of credit passes in five subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either A’ levels, OND or NCE in relevant subject areas.
3. An acceptable score in the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is based on a combination of the candidate’s certificates and score in the direct entry screening test.
Click here to view/download the 2021/2022 requirement for admission into AKSU