- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2021/2022 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2021 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Timetable and Requirements
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from …
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science,)
- b. Fisheries and Aquaculture
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (Education Management, Education Guidance & Counseling)
- Physical and Health Education (Health Education, Physical Education)
- Science Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Mathematics, Education Physics,)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural Education, Business Education,)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2021/2022 Original UTME Result slip (not a photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score. FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2021
Please Spread The love ❤❤❤ !!! Help Others By Sharing