You might be wondering why I wrote this article “Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House”.
The truth is that we are humans and weather you like it or not we as humans do get tired of each other no matter how we claim to be caring.
But, you might be asking in your mind right now “can my parents get tired of me?”. well, the answer to that above question is why I wrote this article.
Without wasting much time let go into details about Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House.
- When your parents get angry without you doing anything wrong to them.
- When you are off age to be on your own and you still stay with them.
- When they begin to tell your younger ones not go on an errand for you.
- When they start telling you how your age mate bought a car, a house, etc.
- When they start telling you not to bring your friends home (insinuating that their house is not a football pitch).
- When they start asking you to bring money for food before you will eat at home.
- When they leave all the work that was supposed to be done by you and your siblings for only you.
Look at all these above Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House, Indirectly your parents are telling you they don’t want you around, as well as saying if you want to be comfortable go and stay in your house.
Using Point Five (5) As a case of study – what they are insinuating there is that if you think you are old enough to have friends to the extent of bringing them home then you should be old enough to be on your own.
Also Using point Six (6) As a case of study – they are actually saying they are tired of feeding you, so if you want to eat you should be capable of feeding your self.
I know this is what most of you are passing through or might have passed through, but the truth is that no condition is permanent keep your head up and work hard pray to God and see how he will turn your life around.
And if I am to advise you I will say “Work hard, leave them to go and start a new life for you will be remembered when you make it in life”.
Note I took my time to write this article please use the comment box to share your thoughts!