JAMB Reprinting Date: How Can I get my JAMB Exam Date And Center?, How Can I Reprint My JAMB Slip For 2021?, What are JAMB Reprinting Procedures 2021?.
This is to inform all JAMB Candidates who have successfully registered for the session that the steps to re-print their JAMB Slip has been covered in this post.
JAMB Reprinting Procedures
The Two questions listed above and some others have been asked several by JAMB Candidates concerning the Reprinting of the JAMB 2021 Slip.
What Does JAMB Slip Contain?
This is For those who are new to the system that has been hearing of JAMB Reprinting but did not actually get the full sense or meaning and what to expect after reprinting the JAMB slip.
First of all, JAMB Slip is a slip containing a candidate’s Bio-data that was supplied during registration. In addition to that, JAMB Slip contains examination details of each candidate which includes the following:
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Exam Time
- And Possibly Seat Number
The details above are required during examination.
Because of the population and the large number of people that registers for JAMB each year, the management of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board does not provide the examination details on time after registration.
But some years earlier, they readily supply those details immediately candidates register for the exam.
How To Check JAMB Exam Date, Center And Time
The fastest way to Successfully Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center is by login into your email address.
- Step 1: Visiting JAMB Website
Since JAMB Reprinting is done online, you need to visit the website which contains all the records for all JAMB Candidates.
So, visit the JAMB website by clicking https://jamb.gov.ng
- Step 2: Login to Jamb Profile
After successfully loading and opening the JAMB Website, as shown above, you need to click on Create E-facility Account/Login and wait for the page to load
- Step 3: Username And Password
You will now see a space for your username and Password. Enter your login details there.
- Step 4: JAMB Reprint Button
After Successful login, look at the right corner of the page; and click on ‘Re-Print Your Slip’.
- Step 5: JAMB Reprinting Details
You should now see a space for you to enter your JAMB Registration Number. write your JAMB registration number in the space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- Step 6: Printing JAMB Slip
The next thing you will see is your JAMB Print out which contains the information of your exact date, time and venue of the exam.
- JAMB Slip can also be reprinted via the email address
- How To Reprint JAMB Slip From Gmail Address
One of the ways through which candidates are accessing their JAMB Exam date and centre is by logging in to their Gmail address to check if JAMB Has sent the PDF copy of their examination slip.
To check that, follow the instructions below:
- Visit Gmail.com Here
- When The Page Opens, Enter Your Email Address (e.g: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Continue and enter your Password on the Next Page.
- Click The Button after Entering your Password to successfully login.
- Look for a Message from JAMB Containing your Slip.
- Print it out.
How To Check JAMB Exam Date And Center From Yahoo Mail
- Visit Yahoo Mail Login Page Here
- Enter Your Email Address in The Provided Box (E.g: email@example.com)
- Click On Next And Solve The Captcha to prove that you are not a robot.
- Enter Your Password on the Next Page And Click The Login Button To Successfully Login In.
- Also, Check for any Message from JAMB Containing your JAMB Slip
- Print it out and Safe Keep It.
jamb slip retrieval This is for those who have reprinted their JAMB Slip before and due to one thing or the other are unable to get their slip or have lost it. JAMB Slip Retrieval enables them to get back their JAMB Slip.
JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center