The Best And Easy Way To Rank High On Bing Search.
- How do I Rank High On Bing Search?
- How many Hours Does Bing Take To Index A Website?
- How To Submit A Website To Bing?
Bing SEO & Ranking Factors?
Why You should Rank high with Bing SEO
- It has a lower bounce rate.
- Visits more pages.
- Clicks more affiliate links.
- Spends more time on-site and
- Subscribes to more lists.
Steps to Rank high in Bing
- Make sure your pages are Indexed.
- Under craw control in Bing webmaster, tell Bing bots to crawl your site,
- Submit your sitemap to Bing.
- Monitor your ranking.
Top 10 Bing SEO And Ranking Factors
- Engagement Rate: This is a major ranking factor in Bing. The more engagement your pages get, the higher they will rank.
- Site Structure: Organization of site and quality of code is a Ranking factor in Bing.
- HTTPS: Unlike Google, this is not a major ranking factor in Bing. However, it is necessary you have a secure connection. It is possible Bing will make it a ranking signal in the future.
- Quality content: Bing loves site with unique and enough content. Make your content very long.
- Exact match domain: This is another major signal in Bing. When your focus keyword appears in your site’s URL, you rank higher.
- Links: Unlike Google, Backlinks are less important in Bing SEO. However, Inbound Anchor text is a major ranking factor in Bing.
- Bing Authorship: This is still in Bing’s Algorithm, unlike Google.
- Social Signal: Having social connections helps you to rank high in Bing and Yahoo Search results.
- CTR in Bing SEO: Bing uses click-through rate as a ranking factor.
- Straight Forward Keywords: Bing SEO requires the use of straight forward keywords.
Other Bing SEO Tips
- Optimize your titles and meta descriptions.
- Don’t block Bing’s web crawler.
- Include keywords in headings and around content.
- Still build backlinks.
- Don’t copy and paste from other blogs.
I hope this is helpful? Let me know how you feel using the comment box below.