Welcome to my Series on blogging today we will be discussing on a topic i tag
Getting your content on Google
have you ever wonder how to get your new website on Google? Do you adding your site on Google can make you rank high via Google search?
Do you have content that you want on Google? Here are a few ways to submit it to us.
What content do you have?
A website or app
- Add your URL – Submit your website for inclusion in Google’s index.
- App crawling – Get your app indexed by Google.
- Search Console – Submit a Sitemap of your website to Google.
- Structured data – Label your structured content to help users find pages relevant to their search.
- Read!: The Best And Easy Way To Rank High On Bing Search
- Google for Retail – Promote your products on Google Shopping, Google Offers, and other properties; submit your product catalogs digitally to Google Search.
- Google My Business – Get your business on Google Maps.
- Street View – Invite customers on a virtual tour of your business.
- Google Books and eBooks – Promote your books online and sell your titles through our eBook store.
- Google News – Share timely reporting on matters that are important or interesting to our audience.
- Scholar – Include scholarly works in Google’s academic index.
- Google Play Newsstand – Publish your content in Google’s app for fresh, beautiful news and magazine editions.
- Base Map Partner Program – Simplify navigation of your community by improving and enriching our base map.
- Google Indoor Maps – Upload floor plans or blueprints of your business to Google Maps.
- Imagery Partner Program – Offer users a sharper aerial view of your community’s landscape and built environment.
- Local Enhanced Content – If you’re an aggregator of local content, publish it through Google.
- Photo Sphere – Photograph and share the world with 360° pictures.
- Street View – Provide a panoramic virtual tour of your property.
- Transit Partner Program – Encourage the use of public transit by making it easy to locate routes, schedules, and fares.
- Video Search – Publish and syndicate online video content to make it searchable on Google.
- YouTube – Upload, distribute, and monetize your videos.
For more info check here