If you’re still Wondering When Android 10 Update will be released for the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 And S10 Plus then there is a piece of good news for you. Samsung has Launched the One UI 2.0 Beta based on Android 10 for the Galaxy S10. You can now Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus to Android Version 10.
There are a whole lot of New Features you stand to enjoy after Updating your Samsung Galaxy S10 to Android 10. With Android 10 on Galaxy s10, you will be able to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the Camera screen, move contacts to trash, you can show the fingerprint icon when the screen is off, force dark mode on all your applications and many more.
This article will guide you on how to update your Galaxy Phone to Android 10, all the new functions of Android 10, Samsung Latest News Updates and why Android OS 10 is better than Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S10 Or S10+ To To Android 10
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Software update
- Click on Download and install
- Check the Software Update Information
- Then Download Update
- Then Restart your phone
- Wait for Updates to Install
The Size of One UI Upgrade with Android 10 is 1988.94 MB
New Features of Android 10 in Galaxy S10 And S10 Plus
One UI 2 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you. Below are the new Android 10 Features on S10 and S10+:
A. DARK MODE UPDATE
- Enhance image, text, and color adjustments for the day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
B. ICONS AND COLORS
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons.
C. SMOOTHER ANIMATIONS
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch. Enjoy smoother animations with the new Samsung Android 10 Update.
D. FULL-SCREEN GESTURES
- Added new navigation gestures.
E. REFINED INTERACTIONS
- Navigate more comfortably on large screens with a minimal finger movement
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
F. UPDATES TO ONE-HANDED MODE
- New ways to access one-handed mode e.g double-tap the Home button or swipe down in the center of the bottom of the screen.
- On handed settings move to advance features under settings.
G. ACCESSIBILITY UPDATES
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for text have been improved
- Listen to live speech and display it as text.
H. BETTER TEXT OVER WALLPAPERS
- See text more clearly against wallpaper, as One UI automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast.
I. MEDIA AND DEVICES UPGRADE
- Smart things panel replaced with media and devices
- You can now control music and videos playing on your phone as well as other devices
- You can now check and control your smart things directly from the quick panel.
J. UPDATES TO BIOMETRIC AND BATTERY
- Samsung has Added functions for showing the fingerprint icon when the screen is off.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information. Battery limit settings have been added as well.
K. INTERNET AND DIGITAL WELLBEING
- You can now customize the quick menu to get instant access to the feature you use the most
- Get more information from the app bar and Install add-ons from the Galaxy Store to get more mind-blowing features.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kid using Galaxy S10 with the new parental control.
L. UPDATES TO GALAXY S10 CAMERA
- The ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen has been added.
- The improved layout so you can focus on taking pictures without the settings getting in the way.
M. SAMSUNG UPDATE TO My FILES
- You can now restore the music, videos, and documents you deleted by mistake using the file trash feature. This functions as a recycle bin.
- You can now find files easily using filters
- You can now copy or move multiple files and folders to different destinations at the same time.
Samsung Contacts, Reminders, Calendar, Connect Car and Calculator have also received major updates. Android 10 on Galaxy s10 and s10 plus are better than the current Android 9 Version. What are you waiting for? Update your Samsung to Google Android Version 10 Today.
Recommended: Best cheap android phones to buy in Nigeria