FUTO Fresh Students Registration Procedure 2021: The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
FUTO FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
All freshmen for the 2020/2021 Academic session are requested to report to the School of Physical Sciences (SOPS) Lecture Theatre near Pre-Degree Building, Federal University of Technology, Owerri from Monday, November 25, 2019, for registration as from 10.00 am.
The freshmen are required to ACCEPT THEIR ADMISSIONS ON JAMB’s Portal to enable them to print JAMB ADMISSION LETTER before proceeding for the registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
- JAMB Original Result slip printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- JAMB Original Admission letter printed directly from JAMB’s portal
- FUTO PUTME Result slip
- O’ level Statement of Results
- Confirmation of Admission Form printed from FUTO portal
- FUTO Admission Letter (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- School fees Receipt (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Candidate’s Profile slip (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Validity Form with Passport (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Signed Acceptance letter (Printed from FUTO Portal)
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification letter
- Direct Entry candidates – A’ level Certificate, OND/HND/Degree Statement of results.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!