AJU Post UTME: Arthur Jarvis University, AJU Degree Programmes admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Arthur Jarvis University post UTME is FREE! All admission processes are done within the University premises.
The management of the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Cross Rivers State,invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University.
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Department of Biological SciencesAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Biology
* B.Sc. Microbiology
* B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Department of Chemical SciencesAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Chemistry
* B.Sc. Biochemistry
- Department of Earth SciencesAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Geology
* B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- Department of Mathematics and Computer SciencesAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Computer Science
* B.Sc. Mathematics
- Department of PhysicsAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Physice
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Accounting and Banking & FinanceAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Accounting
* B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- Department of Business AdministrationAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Business Administration
* B.Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- Department of Criminology & Security StudiesAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- Department of MarketingAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Marketing
- Department of ManagementAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Management Science
- Department of EconomicsAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Economics
- Department of Mass Communication and Digital MediaAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Department of Political ScienceAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Public Administration
* B.Sc. Political Science
- Department of Hospitality Management and TourismAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Department of Sociology/Social WorksAcademic Programmes:
* B.Sc. Sociology
* B.Sc. Peace & Conflict Resolution
* B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- Department of Languages & LinguisticsAcademic Programme:
* B.A. English
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Human AnatomyAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Anatomy
- Department of Human PhysiologyAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Physiology
- Department of Public HealthAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc. Public Health
- Department of Nursing ScienceAcademic Programme:
* B.Nsc Nursing Science
- Department of Medical Laboratory ScienceAcademic Programme:
* B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- Department of OptometryAcademic Programme:
* D.O. Doctor of Optometry
Faculty of Law
- Department of LawAcademic Programme:
* LL.B Law
Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science EducationAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Economics
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Political Science
- Department of Educational FoundationsAcademic Programme:
* B.Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
* B.Ed. Educational Management
* B.Ed. Educational Technology
* B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
* B.Ed. Primary Education
- Department of Science EducationAcademic Programme:
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
* B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Department of Vocational and Technical EducationAcademic Programme:
* B.Ed. Business Education
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements.
- All applicants are required to have the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result and scored the minimum cut-off mark prescribed by JAMB.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects as may be specified by each programme.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates must apply in person at the University
- Interested candidates who wish to change their Jamb first choice to Arthur Jarvis University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Print out new admission letter from JAMB and present same to the Admissions Unit of the University.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates seeking admission through direct entry into any level should possess any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB).
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
How to Apply for AJU Post UTME.
Candidates intending to study at Arthur Jarvis University should proceed immediately to the University campus for screening and documentation.
- * THERE ARE NO SALES OF FORMS
- * THERE ARE NO ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
- * NO POST UTME
ALL ADMISSION PROCESSES ARE DONE IN THE UNIVERSITY PREMISES
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 703 645 4588
do you have any question on AJU Post UTME? ask below