AKSU Admission List for 2020/2021: This is to inform all candidates who took part in the Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME and the general public that the first batch of admission list for candidates offered provisional admission into the University is out for the 2020/2021 academic session.
HOW TO CHECK AKSU ADMISSION LIST.
At the moment, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below. NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Visit AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions/
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Search‘ or the Arrow sign to access your AKSU admission status.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee.