Imo State University, IMSU supplementary admission form for candidates not yet offered admission for the 2021/2022 academic session is out
This is to inform all the students that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2021/2022 academic year post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted that the management of the university is inviting them to apply for the supplementary admission.
IMSU supplementary admission is for those who didn’t make it to the IMSU merit admission list. The supplementary admission provides prospective candidates with that opportunity to fill in for a less competitive course.
IMSU Supplementary Admission Available Slots.
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Agric Engineering
- Animal Science and fishery
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Crop Science and Biotechnology
- Education Agriculture
- Education Igbo
- Education Physics
- Education Religion
- Education/ Accountancy
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Igbo Linguistics
- Industrial Mathematics/Mathematics
- Industrial Microbiology/Microbiology
- Industrial Physics/Physics
- Insurance and Actuarial Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Theatre Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
How to Apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission Form
Interested candidates are requested to adhere to the following procedure, thus:
- Go to http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field and click on Submit.
- Generate an Invoice
- Take the Profile Slip to one of the designated banks (IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank). Pay the sum of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000 and collect confirmation PIN.
- Log on to the Imo State University Website to complete the Registration and collect print out.
NB: Candidates who did not participate in the 2021/2022 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!