UNICAL Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility and Registration Details is what we shall discuss in this article. Continue reading for how to apply for the 2020 University of Calabar Post UTME.
UNICAL Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, screening date and eligibility for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. UNICAL cut-off mark is 160. The screening date is July 2020. Application cost is N2000. The deadline for the registration is July 2020. See the full details below;
We make this announcement for the benefit of all Direct Entry and UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from July 2020.
Direct Entry candidates will only be required to register on the portal and provide the information requested for.
Payment For UNICAL POST UTME 2020
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration will start from Monday, June 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will, however, be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Wednesday, July 2020.
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- (iii) Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, 2020 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Please Spread The love ❤❤❤ !!! Help Others By Sharing