You’re here: 2021 Waec Geography Hot Questions To Expect. Are you searching for Waec 2021 essay answers, Waec answer for Geography science, 9jajointlearn Geography Answer Waec 2021, answer Waec 2021 Geography,
www. Waec 2021, Geography obj Waec 2021, Waec exam timetable, 2021 Waec Geography questions, 2021 Waec Geography answers, 2021 Waec Geography syllabus.
2021 Waec Geography Expo:
What are the areas Waec will set Geography Questions from and how do I get Waec Geography 2021 OBJ And Essay Questions? Waec 2021 Geography Questions is what we shall discuss here.
Waec 2021 Geography 1 & 2 Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Waec sets questions in Geography? I am here to give you bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- Waec 2021 Geography Objective Questions
- 2021 Waec Geography Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass Waec 2021 Examination.
Waec 2021 Geography Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec 2021 Geography Science is 50.
The Following Are Sample Waec Objective Questions. They are likely Geography questions for Waec 2021.
Which of the following phenomena is not directly related to the revolution of the earth?
A. seasonal changes
B. varying duration of sunshine hours
C. unequal solar radiation on the earth’s surface
D. night and day
E. the tropics
2. Which pair of activities would you NOT find in an equatorial climate?
1. commercial grain farming. 2. rice cultivation. 3. lumbering. 4. plantation agriculture. 5. dry farming
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 5
C. 3 and 4
D. 1 and 5
E. 2 and 3
3. Inter-regional trade between countries in West Africa is promoted mainly by
A. relationship with former colonial rulers
B. production of similar goods
C. deliberate government policies in recent times
D. competition among the nations in Africa
E. frequent changes in government of different countries
4. Which statement is NOT true of the middle belt in Nigeria?
A. the soil is not productive
B. the population is sparse
C. there are insect pests and disease carriers
D. mineral resources can be found there
E. none of the above
5. Which of the following zones is the least industrialized in Nigeria?
C. Port harcourt-Aba
6. Which purpose is NOT served by the Kainji Dam?
A. provision of research facilities
B. provision of water of domestic use all over Nigeria
C. provision of fishing facilities
D. generation of electricity for use all over Nigeria
E. provision of recreational facilities
7. What is the Nile valley best known for?
A. Industrial development
B. Water navigation
8. Which is not exported by the Republic of South Africa?
9. Name the most important industrial mineral of Ghana
10. Which of the following factors least explains the fast growing population in Africa?
A. control of diseases
B. decline in death rate
C. the education of women
D. improvement in transportation
E. provision of more hospitals
11. Mixed farming implies
A. growing crops and rearing animals on a given land area
B. keeping poultry and rearing pigs on one and the same farm
C. growing grains and root crops on the same piece of land
D. mixed cultivation of wheat, barley, and oats
E. intercropping of yam, cassava and maize
12. The main advantage of the chain survey over the prismatic compass survey is that the former
A. yields relatively more accurate results
B. involves highly more portable equipment
C. does not require a base map
D. closes its boundaries with no correction
13. A typical example of landforms produced by marine erosion is a
14. When the gradient of a river channel changes from a steep to a gentle angle, the main activity of the river will be
15. The vegetation of the warm Temperate Eastern Margin is characterized by
A. evergreen shrubs and thickets
B. mixed deciduous and coniferous forests
C. mixed tropical rainforests and monsoonal forests
D. mixed coniferous and broad-leaved evergreen forests
Note: According to Waec Timetable, the Examination date for Geography Objective and Essay paper is in the morning on Friday 10th June, 2021
Geography Waec 2021 Theory Questions And Answers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in the Waec 2021 Geography Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
What is Geography
- What are the importance of Geography to the society
- Explain the different types of farming
- What is survey?
Waec 2021 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use a calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hardworking so as to pass your Waec once and for all.