You’re here: JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses. have you ever asked yourself the questions; what is the subject combination for jamb? what are the subject combinations for Arts courses? how do I know the subject combination of the course is studying?
If you have ever asked the question above about JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses, then you’re welcome on board!
Below are the course and its subject combination for the academic session of 2021.
JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses
Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Use of English, Arabic and Two subjects from
- Arts and/or Social Sciences.
Christian Religious Studies
- Use of English, Two Arts subjects including
- Christian Religious Knowledge and any other subject.
Fine and Applied Arts
- Use of English Language, Fine Art and two other
- Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
- Use of English, Lit. in English and two other
- relevant subjects.
- English, Two relevant Arts subjects and
- any other subject.
English and International Studies
- Use of English, Literature in English, Government
- or History or any other Arts subjects.
- English, French and any other two subjects from
- Arts and Social Sciences.
- Use of English, Lit.-in-English, one other Art
- subject and another Arts or Social Science subject.
- English, Hausa, Lit in English and any of
- Economics, Government, History, and Arabic.
History and International Studies
- Use of English, History/Government and any
- other two subjects from Arts & Social Science.
- English, Islamic Religious Studies plus two other
- Arts subjects.
- English, Igbo and two subjects from Arts and
- social Sciences.
- Use of English, Any three Arts or Social Science subjects.
- Use of English, Music, one other Art subject
- plus any other subject.
- Use of English, Any three subjects.
- English, CRK/IRS, and any two other subjects.
- Use of English, Yoruba and two other subjects in
- Arts or Social Sciences.
- Use of English, Any three of History, CRK/IRK,
- Geography, Economics, Literature in English
- and French.
Criminology and Security Studies
- English, Economics, Government, and any one of
- the following: History, Geography, Literature in
- English, French, IRK, Hausa.
- English, Literature, Economics and
- any other Art Subject.
- English Language and Any three Arts or Social
- Science subjects.
Islamic / Sharia Law
- Use of English Language and Any three Arts or
- Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies