You’re here: Real Waec Insurance Syllabus And Topics You Should Study. Are you writing Waec 2021? do you want to pass waec Insurance 2021? are you writing Insurance in Waec 2021? are you looking for Real Waec Insurance Syllabus And Topics You Should Study?
Well, if that’s why you are here, then I must tell you a very big welcome to 9jajoinlearn.
The truth of the matter is that the relevance of the Jamb syllabus and expo on the topics to focus on cannot be overemphasized. There are four weapons you need you to need to pass the WAEC 2021/2022 examination. They are:
- WAEC Syllabus
- WAEC past questions and answers
- Hot topics to read to pass waec 2021/2022
- The recommended waec textbooks and
- Your complete preparation.
In this article, I will break down the waec Insurance syllabus for you.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, which will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of 50 compulsory multiple-choice questions which would last for fifty (50) minutes and carry fifty (50) marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two sections, Section A and Section B.
Section A will consist of a compulsory case study and compulsory question on it while Section B will consist of six essay questions, out of which candidates will be expected to answer four.
The case study passage will be between 200 to 250 words and will carry 20 marks. Questions in section B will carry fifteen (15) marks each. The Paper will last for 2 hours and carry eighty (80) marks.
SUGGESTED READING LIST
1. Insurance for Beginners ByOLoyede, F. A. and Rauf-Lawal, S. A.
2 Introduction to Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C.
3. Principles and Practice of Insurance By Robert Ngarakwe and Dr. Nwezeaku, N. C. 4. Insurance Fundamentals ByAdeola Banjo, K. (Mrs.)
5. Principles and Practice of Insurance Adeola Banjo, K. (Mrs)
6. Introduction to Insurance – A Nigeria Perspective By Victor I. Okonkwo.
7. Insurance For Beginners By Rauf- Lawal, Semiu A. O
I hope you enjoyed the waec Real Waec Insurance Syllabus? please share and comment below