Read – How JAMB Will Be Marked And Graded 2021. So many Candidates and Parents have been asking us questions as to how Jamb 2021 would be marked or scored since Jamb has reduced the number of questions to be answered in the examination.
Some questions goes like;
- What is the total mark of JAMB?
- How many points do I need to pass JAMB?
- How many correct answers do I need to pass JAMB?
- How is Jamb Score Calculated?
- How is Jamb Marked?
- How is Jamb scored graded?
JAMB Marking Scheme 2021 – How JAMB will be Marked and Graded for 2021; Are you writing JAMB this year? If your answer is YES, then you on the right page. The article below will guide you on how JAMB will mark, score and grade candidate result 2021.
Are you interested in knowing this? Then, read below.
Yes, it is absolutely true that Jamb has reduced the number of questions to be answered in Jamb 2021. However, Jamb scores will still be marked over 100%. That’s to say that the total score for Jamb 2021 is 400 and highest you can get is 400/400.
One of the aims of this article is to refresh Jambite mind on the fake belief that JAMB Marking Scheme is a scam. You should take note that in the year 2014 & 2015, 70% of jamb candidates, who participated in the JAMB-UTME examination scored below the 180 point aggregate.
Recommended For You
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center For 2021 UTME Exam
- After Release Of JAMB Results – What Next? Here’s What To Do
- UTME 2021 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process Has Begun
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO)
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!