UNN change of course form: University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN change of course for candidates that scored 180 and above in 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted.
Interested 2020/2021 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had a Post UTME score of 180 and above and average score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5||Food Science and Technology||14|
|7||Nutrition And Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1||Archeology & Tourism||28|
|3||Fine and Applied Arts||6|
|7||History & International Studies||10|
|8||Linguistics and Nigerian Languages||12|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Biological Science||24|
|2||Plant Science and Biotechnology||108|
|3||Zoology and Environmental Biology||85|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|1||Banking and Finance||13|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|2||Early Childhood Education||36|
|7||Library and Information Science||10|
|9||Education Social Studies||19|
|10||Adult Education and Extra Mural Studies||79|
|11||Education Creative Arts||11|
|13||Education Fine and Applied Arts||11|
|16||Education Religious Studies||13|
|20||Education Integrated Science||32|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1||Agric and Bioresources Engineering||70|
|6||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||77|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3||Geoinformatics & Surveying||45|
|4||Urban and Regional Planning||62|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Physical Sciences||81|
|4||Physics and Astronomy||105|
|5||Pure and Industrial Chemistry||24|
|7||Science Laboratory Technology||8|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|6||Public Administration and Local Government||12|
|7||Religion and cultural Studies||30|
|10||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|2||HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION||31|
|5||Industrial Tech Education||43|
How to Apply for UNN Change of Course Form.
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unportal.edu.ng log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contain a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
- Application opens on Friday 20 September, and closes on Friday 04 October, 2021.
- Candidates must posses the University minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2021.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2020/2021 academic year