Tips To Get NIN For JAMB 2021 Registration: are you looking for Tips To Get NIN For JAMB 2021? After successful registration, You will be given your 11 digits National Identification number.
This is what you need to register for Jamb 2021. Without NIN, you can not register or sit for the Next Jamb UTME. Jamb direct entry candidates are also advised to apply for NIN.
JAMB Starting Date for 2021 is close and Jamb has announced that Students who wish to register Jamb 2021 must first register for NIN with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to enable them to obtain the National Identification Number (NIN). This will become a document for Jamb 2021.
Many people ask these question;
- how to get nin number
- how to get my nin number
- how to get my nin number online
- how to get your nin number
- how to get nin
- how to get nin number online
- how do I get my nin number
- how to get my nin online
- code to get nin number
- Tips To Get NIN
- Tips To Get NIN For JAMB 2021
- how to get nin in Nigeria
The National Identification Number (NIN) is very important. Apart from Jamb registration, you will need NIN for scholarships and important bank transactions.
How to Register NIN For JAMB 2021 (It’s Free)
We have established that you need NIN to register the next Jamb. The big question is how to apply to get the NIN for Jamb Registration. The good news is that Jamb has made an adequate arrangement with the NIMC for prospective candidates to be registered at the Jamb approved CBT centres or with its licensed agents.
It is not compulsory that you register NIN in Jamb centres. To avoid queue in the exam centers and for convenience, you may want to register NIN somewhere else. Where Else can I register NIN? Click here to access the NIN registration centres in all 36 States in Nigeria
Follow the guide below to obtain your NIN for 2021 Jamb Registration:
- Walk into the enrolment Centre with a supporting document (see documents below).
- You will be issued an enrolment form to fill
- Applicant’s forms will be vetted by a NIMC Official to crosscheck the information filled on the form against the supporting document provided and to check for errors/mistake-filled on the form.
- Your pre-filled information will be inputted on the NIMC Software by a NIMC enrolment officer or the Barcode slip will be scanned by the NIMC enrolment officer to populate all the required field.
- The enrolment officer will ask the Jamb candidate to double-check his/her information for errors using the applicant monitor.
- If the applicant is satisfied with his/her demographic information, the biometrics (ten fingerprints and facial image) of the applicant will be capture subsequently.
- A National Identification Number (NIN) Slip is issued to you after processing.
- This is what you need to apply for Jamb 2021.
How To I find Your JAMB NIN?
You will be given a slip containing your National Identification Number after registering NIN for Jamb 2021. You can also check your NIN by dealing *346# on your Mobile phone. The service costs just N20.
Document You Need To Register NIN for JAMB 2021
If you have any of the following documents, then you are good to go. If you don’t any, then it is easy for you to get a Birth certificate or local government of origin. You can do that within two days.
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s card (Temporary or Permanent)
- Nigerian International passport
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Attestation letter from a prominent ruler in your community
- Birth certificate
- Declaration of age
- Attestation letter from religious/traditional leader
- NHIS ID card
- Government staff ID card
- Registered/recognized private organization staff ID card
- School ID Card (private/public)
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Valid immigration documents
Reasons You Must Register For NIN
- Obtaining Jamb 2021 Form
- obtaining your National e-ID card
- travel (international passport application & acquisition)
- opening personal bank accounts
- getting your driver’s license
- obtaining your Permanent Voters’ Card
- participating in the National Health Insurance Scheme
- payment of your taxes
- transactions related to your contributory pension scheme
- access to welfare and other relevant services from the Nigerian Government
- transactions with social security implications
- land transactions subject to the Land Use Act
- any other transactions NIMC may so prescribe and list in the Federal Government Gazette
Facts About NIN
- NIN consists of 11 Numbers randomly chosen and assigned to an individual at the completion of enrolment into the National Identity Database (NIDB).
- Once a NIN is assigned to an individual, it can never be reassigned, given or used by another person – that makes it unique in nature.
- In the case of the dealth of an individual, his/her NIN is retired once a death certificate is presented to the Commission and the individual’s death is established.
- The NIN is used to tie all records about an individual in the database and is also used to establish or verify his/her identity.
- All citizens and legal residents in Nigeria, from age zero (birth) and above are eligible to enrol for their NINs.
- The NIN should be closely guarded by individuals and not revealed to all and sundry except to relevant authorities when requested.
Hope you found this article helpful? Share with others and do not fail to comment. Feel free to check out my post on Jamb 2021 exam date and everything you need to know.