UNN Admission Letter Printing Procedures: When will UNN start Admission Letter Printing? Are these questions going through your mind, Do not panic cause we have got you covered in this article. We shall give you step by step guide for UNN Admission Letter Printing.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Admission Letter Printing Procedures. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
All those who were offered admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka are hereby informed that the procedures to print out the UNN admission letter has been provided here in this post.
Warnings: only those who have been offered admission by University of Nigeria, Nsukka can have access to the UNN admission letter showing the offer of provisional admission given to them. You can also print JAMB admission letter as well if you haven’t done that.
How To Print UNN Admission Letter
- First of all, Check if the UNN admission list is out.
- Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the UNN admission portal
- Once you confirm that you have been offered admission, check for instructions to print your admission letter on the admission page right there on the UNN admission portal.
How To Check UNN Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go JAMB CAPS portal at http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your username and password to login
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status.
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your UNN admission status
How To Print Out UNN Admission Letter On Portal
- Visit the UNN website at http://www.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the released UNN admission list
- Follow the instructions there to check and print your admission letter.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!