JAMB Exam Date And Centre 2021: The Procedures on how to print JAMB Examination details such as a Centre (Venue), Date and Time of the Examination will be discussed in details below.
Many Candidates has been so worried to know if JAMB Has started sending date and Centre for the Main examination which will be commencing around 2021.
We are discussing How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Centre For 2021 UTME Exam
This is to inform all candidates that since registrations have closed, the exam venue (Centre), Date and Time will now be sent to candidates by JAMB.
JAMB has announced that candidates are to start checking their exam Date And Centre Starting 2021.
We are still going to update this post to inform all our JAMB Aspirants on when to start checking for the Main JAMB Examination Centre and Date. But for now, we are going to show you the Procedures in Printing your Examination details for JAMB 2021.
How To Check And Print JAMB Exam Centre, Date And Time
There are two methods in which candidates can use and check or access their JAMB Exam Date and Centre:
Method 1: By Visiting JAMB Website
- Visiting JAMB Website: Since JAMB Reprinting is done online, you need to visit the website which contains all the records for all JAMB Candidates. So, visit JAMB website by clicking https://www.jamb.gov.ng/
- Login to Jamb Profile: After successfully loading and opening JAMB Website, as shown above, you need to click on Create E-facility Account/Login and wait for the page to load.
- Username And Password: You will now see a space for your username and Password. Enter your login details there.
- After Successful login, look at the right corner of the page; and click on ‘Re-Print Your Slip’.
- You should now see a space for you to enter your JAMB Registration Number. write your JAMB registration number in the space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- The next thing you will see is your JAMB Print out which contains the information of your exact date, time and venue of the exam.
Method 2: Checking Email Address
- As an Option Candidates are to login to the Email address they use to register for their JAMB Profile and Look for an Email From JAMB containing their Exam Date and Centre.
- They are to Download and Print out the PDF File sent to them by JAMB and Come with it on the day of their Examination.
Note: JAMB has not sent all Exam Dates and Centre to all Candidates, they are still sending it Batch by Batch. So candidates are to keep on checking the email address.
JAMB May also send the details to Individual Email Addresses of Candidates who have registered for the Exam.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!