You’re currently reading Recommended Ways To Change Your Name In Jamb After Registration. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question How can I correct my name in jamb 2021? What to do when I make a mistake in my name during jamb registration 2021? well, I answered the most I could answer and thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Ways To Change Your Name In Jamb After Registration” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on How To Create And Get Jamb Profile Code (Jamb 2021 Guide). You may want to go through both articles above.
How can I correct my name in jamb 2021?: this is what most Jamb aspirants have been asking as they struggled to fill their jamb and post utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Should you make any mistake and want to correct the error in candidate’s name, send the [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number with which you registered from.
- To retrieve a lost Proﬁle Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
Note: The above step is for candidates who made mistake during the registration and this process can only work when you have not written the UMTE exam.
If you noticed this error after you wrote your exam, there is still good news because you can change it on the jamb website.
Candidates can apply for the correction of Names, Date of birth, State/Local Government and Gender. Payment is required for this service.
- Login to your profile on https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- On the dashboard, click on UTME Registration Data Correction to make payment.
- Changes for Name, Course/Institution, Passport and Date of Birth are N2500.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.