Ways To Check JAMB 2021 Examination centre And Date For Your Examination.
In this article, I am going to show you How to check JAMB centre and examination date easily. The good news is that JAMB has started sending examination venue and date to registered candidates via Email. The question that comes to the mind is, “How can I check my JAMB examination centre and examination date? That is what I’m about to show you.
How can I check my JAMB centre and examination date for 2021 JAMB? This is the trending question among UTME candidates.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB CENTRE AND EXAMINATION DATE FOR 2021
Without wasting your time, I’ll show you the easiest way to check your JAMB examination centre and date. So, let’s get started.
There are majorly 2 ways to check JAMB examination centre and date of examination These include:
- Through JAMB portal
- Through email
Now, I’ll explain both methods.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB CENTRE THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
- Visit JAMB portal @ jamb.gov.ng
- Login to your JAMB profile dashboard
- From the list of menus, select Print Examination Slip
- Enter your Registration number or email address
- Your JAMB examination centre will be displayed to you
- You can proceed to print it out at any Cybercafe
HOW TO CHECK JAMB EXAMINATION CENTRE AND DATE FROM EMAIL
- Login to your email address used during JAMB registration
- Check your Inbox, you’ll see a message from JAMB
- The subject of the message will look like this – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open the message. You will find a pdf attachment file in the message
Download the file and open it. Your JAMB examination details will be shown to you including your examination centre, seat number and time.
You can now proceed to print it.
NOTE: You are advised to use Chrome or Firefox, do not use Opera mini. With Opera Mini, you can only view the attached file as text instead of as pdf slip.
If you are having any problem checking your JAMB examination centre and date, feel free to share and use the comment box below.