Jamb Recommended Ways To Fix Invalid Email Address And Password.
A lot of candidates have been having issues while trying to login to the Profile on Jamb portal.
Today we are going to see some of the problems that will stop one from login into his Profile and how we can successfully fix the problem.
Fix Invalid Email Address: Login into the Jamb profile requires the use of an email address and a password.
If one is unable to successfully log in to Jamb profile, it means that one of the login details is wrong or invalid, which may be the Email address or the password. We are not going to waste any time on the issue of the email address as it can easily be remembered during registration.
Let’s see how to fix Jamb Profile incorrect login details due to the wrong login password.
This occurs when one tries to login with an Invalid password that is not recorded with the email address provided.
If you received an error while trying to log in because you forgot your password, we are going to show you how to change your password and login successfully to your Jamb Profile.
How To change Jamb Profile Login Password
- When next page opens, enter your Email Address and Date of Birth and click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
- If you entered your details correctly, You will then see a message like the one in the picture below.
- Login to your email address which may either be a Gmail or a yahoo mail.
- You will see a message just like the one in the image below, click on “Reset my Password“.
A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
- Enter your new password and click “Change Password“.
- Congratulations you have successfully changed your Jamb Profile password.
- You can now proceed to login to your Jamb profile.
What To Do When My Email Is Misspelled In Jamb – See Answers HERE