ABU Admission Letter Printing Procedures: When will ABU start Admission Letter Printing? Are these questions going through your mind, Do not panic cause we have got you covered in this article. We shall give you step by step guide for ABU Admission Letter Printing.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, (ABU Zaria) Admission Letter Printing Procedures. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
All those who were offered admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria are hereby informed that the procedures to print out the ABU admission letter has been provided here in this post.
Warnings: only those who have been offered admission by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria can have access to the ABU admission letter showing the offer of provisional admission given to them. You can also print JAMB admission letter as well if you haven’t done that.
How To Print ABU Admission Letter
- First of all, Check if the ABU admission list is out.
- Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the ABU admission portal
- Once you confirm that you have been offered admission, check for instructions to print your admission letter on the admission page right there on the ABU admission portal.
How To Check ABU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go JAMB CAPS portal at http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your username and password to login
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status.
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your ABU admission status
How To Print Out ABU Admission Letter On Portal
- Visit the ABU Zaria website at https://www.abu.edu.ng/
- Click on the released ABU Zaria admission list
- Follow the instructions there to check and print your admission letter.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!