How To Print JAMB Admission Letter (Full Guide): When will JAMB start Admission Letter Printing? Are these questions going through your mind, Do not to panic cause we have got you covered in this article. We shall give you step by step guide for JAMB Admission Letter Printing.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, (Jamb) Admission Letter Printing Procedures. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
This is to inform all the Jamb candidates that the procedures to print the JAMB admission letter has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to print your admission letter.
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter (Full Guide)
- Visit the JAMB admission letter printing portal by clicking https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your email and password to login
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab on the sidebar if you are using a computer or click on the menu to expand it on a mobile phone.
- A Transaction ID will be generated for you so you can make payment and print your JAMB admission letters. Remember to note the Transaction ID though a copy of it will be sent to your registered email address.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
- Click on the payment method of choice and complete your payment
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once you have completed the payment, you will be asked to provide the following details:
1. Year of Exam and
2. JAMB Registration Number.
- Enter the details and review them to make sure it’s correct then print your JAMB admission letter.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me of anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!