Jamb Caps portal 2021 – The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal where UTME and Direct Entry candidates can accept or reject their admission offer.
Searches related to jamb caps
- jamb caps login
- jamb caps portal
- jamb caps 2021
- how to check jamb caps
- jamb caps admission status
- jamb caps 2021
- jamb caps accept admission
- jamb caps news
Have you been offered admission for the 2019 academic session? If yes, you need to proceed to the JAMB CAPS portal to indicate the ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION of your admission offer to enable the processing of your admission. The portal is meant for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
As part of JAMB new admission policy, all admission would be done online through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), consequently, all candidates seeking admission into Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and Other tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the 2018/2019 Academic Session are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to check their admission status and also indicate the acceptance or rejection of their admission.
Some institutions may not publish the list of candidates admitted into their various programmes on their own portal or notice board. So, admission seekers are advised to continually check JAMB CAPS to track their admission status.
What is JAMB CAPS?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created to ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process. The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is expected to make provision for a ‘market place’ in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and ‘request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.’
The system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. If a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection.
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS
- How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using PC:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using Mobile Device
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for a better view)