Recommended Ways To Apply For Landmark University; Do you want to know how to apply for Landmark University? are you asking How do I apply for landmark university? are you Landmark University aspirant and needed to know how to apply for Landmark University admission process? are you looking for Landmark University complete application form online?
well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How do I apply for landmark university?” will get your answers below, continue reading!
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM
- Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
- Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is displayed. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on the “Pay” button to make payment.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N10,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
- After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and SMS containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
- You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
- After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
- Please note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate