You’re currently reading KSU Cut Off Mark For JAMB & Departmental 2021/2022. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question Is Jamb Cut Off Marks Out for KSU 2021?, how can I know Jamb Cut Off Marks for KSU?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Kogi State University, Anyigba Cut Off Mark 2021/2022” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Kogi State University, KSU cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Kogi State University, Anyigba, has released the minimum cut-off mark required for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
Kogi State University, located at Anyigba, is the state-owned University of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state. At the time of its establishment, it was known as Kogi State University, It was named Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) in 2002 and later renamed Kogi State University in 2003 (KSU). 98% of the courses offered in the university are accredited by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC).
KSU Cut-Off Mark
Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Agriculture 40
- Home Science 40
- Food Science 45
- Fishery and aquaculture 40
- Arts and humanities
- English and literary stu. 47
- CRS. 40
- History and international stu 45
- Islamic studies. 40
- Philosophy 40
- Theatre arts 43
- Faculty of education
- Edu/Eng. 42
- Edu/CRS 40
- Edu/biology. 42
- Edu/Geography. 40
- Edu/Economic. 40
- Edu/Islamic. 40
- Edu/ social studies. 40
- Library and information sci. 45
- Faculty of Law
- Common-Law. 66
- Faculty of management science
- Accounting. 43
- Banking and finance. 46
- Business administration. 42
- Public administration. 43
- Faculty of natural sciences
- Biochemistry. 53
- Chemistry. 44
- Computer science. 45
- Geology. 44
- Industrial chemistry. 65
- Mathematics. 40
- Statistics 40
- Physics. 40
- Faculty of social sciences
- Economics. 41
- Geography and environ. Sci. 41
- Mass communication. 51
- Political science. 46
- Sociology. 50
JAMB Cut Off Mark
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with a requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend KSU post UTME Screening Exercise.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||Food Science and Technology||170|
|3.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||Arabic Language and Literature||160|
|2||Christian Religious Studies||160|
|3||English and Literary Studies||160|
|4||History and International Studies||160|
|1||Education/Christian Religious Studies||160|
|11||Library and Information Science||160|
|12||Education/ Social Studies||160|
|2||Banking and Finance||160|
|1||Animal and Environmental Biology||160|
|9||Plant Sciences and Biotechnology||160|
|2||Geography and Planning||160|
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect the change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!