How To Print Original Jamb Result Slip 2021: If you have been wondering how you can download and print out your Jamb result online, this article is for you. Trust me, this Jamb 2021 result printing procedure is going to be extremely simple.
How do I get Original Jamb Result? This is exactly what we shall discuss in this article. Jamb results are out and you should print out your Original Jamb Result Slip-on Jamb portal. You need the Original Jamb result for your admission screening.
How To Print Original Jamb Result
- Login to your Jamb Account at Jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Under the list of services, click on the “Print Result Slip”
- On the next page that appears, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available.
- If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original results slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately.
- It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
1. The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000).
2. The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear your passport photograph on it.
Jamb Result Checker
- Visit Jamb Official result checking portal here.
- When the site fully loads, a page will open for you to enter your Email and Password.
- Enter the email you used for the Jamb profile in the space for Email.
- Enter the exact password you used to create a Jamb account in the space for a password.
- Click on your Login and wait for the page to load.
- Your Jamb profile homepage will now open.
- Scroll down and check print Result slip.
- Enter your Jamb registration number and examination year.
- Click on the print result.
- That’s all, congrats.
You may also want to follow my admission and school news updates by clicking here