Recommended Hours You Should Read A Day To Pass Jamb 2021. Having a strong reading plan helps you focus on and achieve your desired goal. Beginning from today, have plans on how many hours you must study daily.
Not just having plans, ensure to stick to your plans. Now, if you ask me the question, how many hours should someone study daily to pass Jamb? I will break down my answers into months and weeks.
Recommended Hours You Should Read A Day To Pass Jamb 2021
How many hours you should study a day for Jamb depends on how close the examination is.
The following reading plan will guide you:
- When it is 6 months To Jamb: Read for at least one hour every day.
- When it is 5 Months To Jamb: Read for at least 2 hours daily.
- When it is 4 Months To Jamb: Jark your book at least four hours daily.
- When it is 3 Months To Jamb: Study for at least five hours a day.
- When it is 2 Months To Jamb: Always exceed 8 hours of daily study.
- When it is 1 Month To Jamb: Study for at least 10 hours a day.
- When it is 2 Weeks To Jamb: Study for more than 15 hours a day.
- When it is 1 Week To Jamb: Revise for at least 10 hours daily.
Do you think it is impossible to stick to the hours above? It is very possible. I did more than that. So many other persons have exceeded those hours. You need to study like your life depends on it.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.
Question for You: How many hours should you study/revise a day to Jamb?