You’re currently reading FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures 2021!. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question How Much Is Federal University Oye-Ekiti Acceptance Fee?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment” will get your answers below, continue reading!
This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the acceptance fee payment procedure and registration guidelines have been published.
FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure
Important Note: All Registration Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time.
- Step 1: You are required to accept this Offer on or before the deadline. Details of the registration procedure are as follows:.
- Step 2: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with your JAMB Registration Number.
Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number e.g 86510415CA
- Step 3: Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer”
- button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
- Step 4: Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
- Step 5: Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.] Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
- Step 6: Once the password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
- Step 7: Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
Step 8:After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
- Step 9: Upon account validation, you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fourth Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
- Step 10: After payment of Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
Admission letter (coloured)
POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2018 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
- Step 11: Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the aforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at any time you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online chat support system.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!