Is Balipoly Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Admission Form 2020/2021? When will Balipoly Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form 2020/2021 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, Do not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article. Balipoly Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Federal Polytechnic Bali (Balipoly) H.N.D admission form 2020/2021. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is Balipoly Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form 2020 out?
- Are Balipoly Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form out?
- When will Federal Polytechnic Bali Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form 2020/2021 be out?
- How can I apply for Balipoly Pre-ND & Certificate Courses 2020?
- How much are Federal Polytechnic Bali Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form 2020/2021
Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, is now selling application forms for admission into it pre-ND and Certificate courses for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Bali Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, Pre-National Diploma in Science and Technology, Six (6) months Certificate in Computer Technology and one (1) year Certificate programmes in the following courses:
- Accounts and Audit Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Building Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Irrigation Technology (CIT)
- Environmental & Public Health Engineering (CEPHE)
Pre-ND ScienceInterested candidates must possess at least four (4) passes including English Language and Mathematics obtained in
- GCE O Level/NABTEB/NTC/MBC/SSCE/NECO
- Teachers Grade II Certificate or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Pre-ND & Certificate Courses Form
Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
After payment applicants are to take their Remita payment receipt to the Bursary Department to collect their e-Pin which will enable them to complete their online application form.
For further enquiries please contact: 08032645698
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!