Is YABATECH Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will YABATECH Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article. YABATECH post utme form for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Yaba College of Technology Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is YABATECH Post UTME form 2021 out?
- Is YABATECH post utme form out?
- When will Yaba College of Technology Post-UTME form2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for YABATECH Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is Yaba College of Technology Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
This is to inform all 2021 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programmes (100 level) that the post utme application which is on-line will commence from Monday, August 3, 2021, and closes on Monday, October 26, 2021. for the 2021/2022 academic session.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2021.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Screening
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2021/2022” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- The applicant will click on the Apply link above
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and clicks on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the Application Form Completely.
- Print Application SLip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.