Is IMSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will IMSU Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article. IMSU post utme form for admission into 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is IMSU Post UTME screening form 2021 out?
- Is IMSU post utme form out?
- When will Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri Post-UTME form 2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for IMSU Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
The management of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri, hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2021/2022 POST UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
- Visit: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards) .
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date- – 30th November, 2021.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip
Imo State University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. .
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- The portal opens on 10th September and closes on 30th November 2021
Dr J. U. Osuagwu
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.