You’re here: All Schools Recommended Documents For Clearance. Are you searching for recommended documents for clearance in your school? do you want to know what documents are needed for clearance in Nigeria Universities? do you want to know the required documents for clearance?
As the University Clearance begins, it is very important you know the required documents and the top mistakes to avoid. This exactly what you will learn in this article.
Official Documents Required For all school 2020/2021 Physical Clearance
- Jamb Admission letter
- Jamb original result slip
- Waec, Gce Or Neco result
- Acceptance letter
- Gurantors letter
- Affidavit of good conduct
- Affidavit of non membership of cult
- Local government of origin
- Birth certificate
- 2 scratch cards
- Passports (You need many)
TOP MISTAKES IN School CLEARANCE
- Shcool’s usually specifies the dimensions of passport (Usually 1*1) and the background to be used. Using a wrong password background is an issue.
- Make sure that the DATE of birth on your WAEC/NECO Certificates should be same as those used during your Post UTME application. If there exists any variation get an Affidavit in any court around to that effect.
- Having different names in your document could pose a barrier during clearance. Ensure to enter your correct details.
- You should not have more than two sittings in your waec or Neco.
- If the SSCE result you are to use for the School clearance is up to Two (2) years or older, your original certificate is thus ready, ensure to use it during the online clearance. Don’t you the print out.
- Also, your Local Government “CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN is needed for the clearance. Go to your local government area to obtain one.
- Get your birth certificate or swear an affidavit. Ensure the dates tally in all your documents.
- To ensure you are ready to abide by the rules, you will be required to swear two affidavits. They are: Affidavit of Good Conduct and Non-membership of secret courts, those could be done in Warri/Benin, don’t Panic!!!
- Your Original JAMB Result and Jamb/school’s Admission letter are needed.
- You need a file to arrange your documents in an orderly manner.
- You need money to photocopy a document, optin for clearance, plus miscellaneous.