KASU Post Utme Form 2021/2022 And Closing Date: Is KASU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will KASU Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, do not panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Kaduna State University Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is KASU Post-UTME form 2021 out?
- When will Kaduna State University Post-UTME form 2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for KASU Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is Kaduna State University Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) that the sales of Post-UTME and DE admission screening form have commenced for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The KASU Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday, 7th September, 2021 and end on Friday, 16th October, 2021.
KASU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Allied Health Sciences: 200
- Arts: 170
- Agriculture: 170
- Education: 170
- Environmental Sciences: 170
- Management Sciences: 180
- Science: 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology, and 170 for other programmes
- Social Sciences: 180
- Medicine: 200
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: 200
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
How to Register for KASU Post UTME
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
16th October, 2021.
For any enquiry or complaint
please send a mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org