You’re here: IMT HND Admission Form For 2020 Academic Session. Are you looking for Institute of Management and Technology HND Admission Form 2020? do you want to know how to apply for the Institute of Management and Technology HND Admission Form? how can I get IMT 2020 HND Admission Form?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to enrol for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) programmes of The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMT HND Admission Requirements
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
IMT HND Admission Available Courses
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in :
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine Arts with options in:
- Painting & Sculpture
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Printing Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning.
How to Apply for IMT HND Admission
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at the top right-hand corner of IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate an invoice which contains a remita number. Then, print-out your invoice. This
- print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay the application fee of N5000 through Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online Application Support contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send email to email@example.com.
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 16th October, 2020 as the window for application closes on that day