IMT Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME Form 2021 And Closing Date: Is IMT Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will IMT Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, do not panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Affiliated To the University of Nigeria Nsuka Degree Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is IMT Affiliated to UNN Degree Post-UTME form 2021 out?
- When will Institute of Management and Technology Post-UTME form 2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for IMT Affiliated to UNN Degree Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is University of Nigeria Nsuka Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session POST UTME screening exercise.
The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Candidates with National Diploma (ND) from recognized Polytechnics in Nigeria who applied for Direct Entry in 2021/2022 UTME are also eligible for the screening examination into the above programmes.
IMT / UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule
Date of the POST UTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is 28th Oct. to 30 Oct. 2021.
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS 3),ENUGU.
IMT Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME Available Courses
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
- Mass Communication B.Sc
- Computer Science B.Sc
that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for IMT / UNN Degree Post UTME
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2021 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.