You’re currently reading How Is Waec Objective Marked?. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question: How Is Waec Objective score calculated?.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How Do Waec Calculate Objective scores?” will get your answers below, continue reading!
I have written an article on how you can successfully pass waec, neco, nabteb without expo HERE
Good news to all the 9JajointLearners waec candidates worldwide, we have just lunch our online Waec Series 2020 to assist the current and up and coming waec candidates in the whole of Africa. this is part 39 of this series and you can check out part 40 HERE or part 38 HERE
How Is Waec Objective Marked?
You are to answer ten questions in mathematics theory; all the questions in Part I and five questions in Part II. The objective questions take 40% of the total mark while the theory makes the remaining 60%. Therefore, for you to score A, you must answer 40 correct questions in the objective and at least 8 in theory.
The 9jajointlearn waec Series is a simplified learning approach designed to guide Waec candidates.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.