Is DELSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will DELSU Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are this questions going through your mind, not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Today am going to make everything very easy to understand, so you can always count on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning DELSU
Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
Some of these queries can be seen below:
- Is DELSU Post-UTME form 2021 out?
- When will DELSU Post-UTME form 2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for DELSU Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is DELSU Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
DELSU Post UTME & DE Admission Screening Eligibility
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2021/2022 Admission screening.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2021/2022 Admission Screening.
- An online application will start from Thursday, 9th July 2021
- 4. Application website closes at 6.00 pm on Tuesday, 1st September 2021
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
DELSU Post UTME & DE Admission Requirement
- Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- v Unity Bank
- v UBA
- v Zenith Bank
- v Fidelity Bank
- v Eco bank PLC
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME & DE Admission Screening.
- i. Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click Apply for Admission
iii. Click Start (Click here to apply)
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii.Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
- (a).Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(c). Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.