IMT Post Utme Form 2021/2022 And Closing Date: Is IMT Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will IMT Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, do not panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is IMT Post-UTME form 2021 out?
- When will Institute of Management and Technology Post-UTME form 2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for IMT Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is Institute of Management and Technology Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby informs the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of Post UTME screening exercise forms for the 2021/2022 academic session. The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME.
The IMT Post UTME Admission screening exam which will be computer-based will take place from Monday 19th Oct, 2021 to Friday 23rd Oct, 2021 by 8:am daily.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Screening
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to email@example.com
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2021 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.