BSUM Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date: Is BSUM Direct Entry Form out for 2020/2021? When will BSUM Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, do not panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning Benue State University, Makurdi Direct Entry admission form 2020/2021. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is BSUM Direct Entry Form 2020 out?
- When will Benue State University, Makurdi Direct Entry form 2020/2021 be out?
- How can I apply for BSUM Direct Entry screening 2020?
- How much is Benue State University, Makurdi Direct Entry admission form 2020/2021
BSUM Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session: Applications are invited from suitably qualified Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for BSUM Direct Entry Admission
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Direct Entry screening/registration fee of two thousand nairas (N2,000.00) only using the following payment procedure:
Candidates shall be required to Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
Apply for: BSUM Post UTME Admission Screening Form
I) For cash payments at Bank;
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop-down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your DIRECT ENTRY Registration number and click the “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Direct Entry screening exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata. Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
* WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and A’ level Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
* Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
* Marriage certificate/affidavits.
* Certificate of State Origin.
* JAMB Direct Entry slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of DE screening.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after the screening.