ABSU Post Utme Form 2021/2022 And Closing Date: Is ABSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will ABSU Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, do not panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning Abia State University, Uturu Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is ABSU Post-UTME form 2021 out?
- When will Abia State University Post-UTME form 2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for ABSU Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is Abia State University Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
ABSU Post UTME for has been released. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session earlier scheduled to commence on Monday, 24th August 2021, has been postponed till further notice.
ABSU Post UTME Exercise Schedule
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2021 online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.abaistateuniversity.edu.ng).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME
Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July.
The Eligibility for ABSU Post UTME are:
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
We wish all candidates successful Online Screening Exercise.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.